In anaerobic digestion, organic material is converted to biogas by a series of bacteria groups into methane and carbon dioxide. The majority of commercially operating digesters are plug flow and complete-mix reactors operating at mesophilic temperatures. The type of digester used varies with the consistency and solids content of the feedstock, with capital investment factors and with the primary purpose of digestion.
EcoMENA on Twitter
- Importance of Biomass Energy t.co/tQv2mLge4e Time ago 1 Hour via Facebook
- RT @husain_shaz: @eco_MENA @DohaOasis @Hassaneini @Baraka18 @GreenGirlAD, Excellent! Very Important issue, however, the key is: "Reduce, Re… Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter
- Join EcoMENA in its fight against #environmental degradation and over-exploitation of #natural #resources t.co/NqqFOKTMOo Time ago 12 Hours via Facebook
- Egypt's Fight Against Rising Energy Demand | Cleantech Solutions t.co/totpFPqaxf Time ago 14 Hours via Facebook
- EcoMENA Times is out! t.co/Ccx9Ycka3G Time ago 15 Hours via Paper.li
- @amdakkak Thanks for the RT. Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter
- #Waste management perspectives for #Qatar t.co/o5Rk7dRQv5 #environment @husain_shaz @DohaOasis @Hassaneini @Baraka18 @GreenGirlAD Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter
- #Waste management in #Qatar t.co/XLESKmUwzm #Doha #recycling @QGBC @alyahyai @Qasim_Radaideh @squ2006s @saidsaqri @nicole_np @AY_CM Time ago 23 Hours via Twitter
- #Qatar is among world's top per capita #trash generators t.co/XLESKmUwzm @TadweerQatar @Tadweeer @EstedamaQatar @KhalidSawUs @rzubi Time ago 24 Hours via Twitter
- Solid Waste Management in Qatar t.co/qOvSWP6YZQ Time ago 24 Hours via Facebook
Follow @eco_mena on twitter.