A large professional network of contacts — LinkedIn — is undeservedly deprived of the attention of many companies. We are ready to reveal the advantages of this social network for you and prove that competent promotion on LinkedIn is effective.
Here, you can focus on the texts and use free templates to increase the efficiency of your promotion company. Let us discover useful details on how to make this platform your top priority for marketing purposes and get fascinating results.
Why is it reasonable to join LinkedIn?
There are different reasons to join LinkedIn but at least five of them play a key role, namely:
1. The four times higher engagement
The reason for such striking differences in the degree of user engagement is the purpose of the visit. The LinkedIn audience visits the social network to search for extended information about the company and clarify its coordinates and contact details. Therefore, you can get more clicks to the company’s website from LinkedIn.
2. Wide coverage of statuses
LinkedIn’s organic reach algorithms are different from other networks, so the company’s updated status covers about 20% of the target audience.
3. More than half of international companies already have profiles on LinkedIn
According to the world business publication Forbes, about 57% of the leading companies have already registered on this network and are actively promoting via it.
4. Conversions here are higher than on Facebook
According to the online marketing service HubSpot, LinkedIn has a 2% higher conversion rate than Facebook. The reason is the interested target audience.
5. Interception of the audience
There is a tendency to increase the depth of views and user engagement in the professional network LinkedIn. Therefore, without having a company profile there, you lose your audience.
Therefore, you can find and reach exactly the target audience and thus promote your company in a very efficient and convenient way. Moreover, you can expand your team and meet professionals with whom it is worth cooperating. No wonder this platform has become so popular.
Marketing strategies on LinkedIn and their implementation
Now that you are convinced that LinkedIn is a working platform for effective promotion, let us discuss a successful content strategy on this social network:
- Add links to publications as statistics show that publications with links are more popular than text publications by 45%.
- Communicate with your followers by asking them questions and pique their interest with visual and video content in your statuses. Photo and video content increases status commenting by almost 100%.
- The optimal length of the post is 21-25 printed characters in case of focusing on the B2C audience. For a B2B audience, a status with a length of 16-25 printed characters will be more effective.
- Choose a working time for posting as the main audience of LinkedIn adheres to the office schedule and visits the professional network during working hours. Weekends and holidays are the worst days to post.
- Post every working day. On average, you will get about 20 posts per month. This tactic gives up to 60% coverage of the target audience. If you have a need to share useful content more than once a day, feel free to do it — it will not negatively affect the statistics.
In addition, you can conduct your promotion on LinkedIn in two ways – passively and actively.
The passive strategy simply involves creating your LinkedIn profile and maintaining it. Users can independently search for a company, find out its news, and establish contact with its employees to establish partnerships.
An active strategy involves more action and time but can bring more results. If you chose it, you can benefit from the following components:
- Regularly update the status of the company, share news and successes, announce organized events, and share links to the company blog.
- Join professional communities. You can create a name for yourself as an expert in your industry among market players who organize themselves into groups on LinkedIn. Participate in discussions, share information about yourself, and declare yourself as a market leader. However, in no case engage in black PR and not spam.
- Always answer questions. Do not ignore uncomfortable topics; always try to give a complete answer. Again, this will help you establish yourself as an expert in your industry.
- Register your employees. Mentioning the name of the company and grouping its employees into one group will strengthen the image of the company and show its professionalism in establishing business contacts.
- Look for new employees on LinkedIn. Post company vacancies or search for candidates yourself – LinkedIn is a great platform for finding and connecting with professionals in your area.
Choose your LinkedIn promotion strategy and share only high-quality and competent content. In this professional network, you will find those you are looking for, whether they are clients or partners.